The Old Stone Warehouse is located on the corner of Sophia and William streets in Old Town Fredericksburg, Virginia. The warehouse circa 1813 was built by businessman and patriot Thomas Goodwin. The bottom photo shows the building when it was used as a fertilizer warehouse. This was before Sophia Street was raised for the new Chatham Bridge built in 1941. The building has four floors of which three can be seen from the back.